Branding is a way of defining your business to yourself, your team and your external audiences. It could be called the business' 'identity', but only on the understanding that it embodies the core of what the business is and its values, not just what it looks and sounds like.
'Branding is the art of aligning what you want people to think about your company with what people actually do think about your company. And vice-versa.' Jay Baer
What we do
- Define your brand - tell your story
- Identify your business persona and how it relates to your customers.
- Consider what is driving your business and how this is communicated to your customers.
- Build long-term relationships with your customers who relate to your brand.
- Speak to your customers with a consistent tone of voice.
- Ensure your brand is unique to your business.
- Be innovative, bold and daring - helping you stand for something you believe in.
- Produce a set of brand guidelines for your new brand.
'A brand is the set of expectations, memories, stories and relationships that, taken together, account for a consumer’s decision to choose one product or service over another.' Seth Godin
Find out more by attending one of our branding workshops on our Coaching and Workshops page.